Friday, July 1, 2011

New Memoir Keepers

Just stopping in to let you know that I have restocked the shop with new Memoir Keepers.


Two of them are much thicker with 192 plain pages to doodle, sketch or write to your hearts content.

I truly enjoy creating the Memoir Keepers. I hope you like them too!


I hope to have new Posie Pockets and Strands available soon soon soon.

Summer with the kids is already passing by too quickly.

Sigh...so many things to do---so little time.


Have a grand 4th of July weekend, everyone. May your bbq or picnic taste extra yummy, your drink simply refreshing and your fireworks extra dazzling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE GREEN ONE...but they are all awesome! :) Our 4th. will be extra-special! (;
Love,
Mom

Jessica Rodarte said...

These are so beautiful! Love them!
I hope you have a great 4th of July celebration!