Monday, January 31, 2011

SOMETHING NEW IN THE SHOP

Hello everyone. Happy Monday!
I have a quick shop update to share with you. I just added this new garland I made last week.
Just in time for Valentine's Day!

I love the neutral, soft colors of the cream, white and pink, which makes it perfect for the whole year.
The letters are made from vintage materials and I have added bits of vintage lace, trim, mother of pearl buttons, a couple trinkets and random stitches.
Here are a couple up close photos of the details. Be sure to click on the picture to see it even larger. (please let me know if it works for you)

The photo above was uploaded to blogger, rotated the wrong way. I tried several times to get it right, but it wasn't cooperating. I apologize for the weird angle of the pearls.
A garland perfect for someone you love or perhaps a treat for yourself?



3 comments:

Shelley in SC said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I so love the detail of your work!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! When you told me this idea you had, I knew it would be wonderful, but it came out SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I love, love love the LOVE garland! The colors are awesome! You continue to amaze me with your creations!
Love,
Mom

K @ Aurora Blythe said...

Such a lovely way to celebrate the season. I adore the creativity of this bunting! You really made your mark!