Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas spent with the ones you love most.

My days are being spent in, staying cosy in my new pj's and slippers, reading with a cup of tea, playing games with the kids and reading some more.
I will be returning after the first of the year, but the shop remains open and I have decided to leave everything on sale. It is my plan to clear alot of the things out that I have made this past year, to make room for new creations. I always have so many ideas floating in my head. I'm looking forward to 2011 and keeping my shop full with new goodies to share with you.
until then....
Wishing you all a very happy and safe new year ahead. I have a feeling it will be a good one.

3 comments:

gabrielle messina said...

Just popping over to wish you a merry, merry and happy, happy! Looks cozy and warm at your place! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to spend some cozy times with you soon!!! Miss you! (Love the pj's and slippers) :)
Love,
Mom

Kristen Pare said...

Happy New Year! It was wonderful to spend a quiet week in PJ's with a warm cup of coffee and milk for the little one :)