Monday, September 21, 2009


My Mom and Dad just left for home in Colorado after visiting here for a week. I cherished every minute of my time with them and it was so sad to see them leave. I miss you both already and look forward to the next time.
Mom, thank you for making me the beautiful wreath, it is perfect on the front door.



I will be taking a little break from blogging for a couple weeks. Yesterday, we received the very sad news that David's mom suddenly passed away. My heart aches for David, his dad and his sisters. We will be spending the rest of the week in Colorado to be with family and my main priority is helping David through this hard time, and giving my kids extra hugs.


I have been thinking that I may need to postpone the opening of Posies on Parade. Not for too long. I think mid October will be a better time.

I'll be back soon, my friends.
I'm going to go hug someone I love.


4 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

Oh Kel! I'm so, so sorry. I'll be thinking about you guys. Hugs, Jen

Unknown said...

Kelli I'm so sorry to hear that! My husband just lost his dad a few weeks ago, so I know how very hard this time is. My deepest sympathies go out to you and your husband...blessings to all of you.

T

Deb said...

Sending my sympathies to you Kelli ♥ Have a safe trip to Colorado.

Anonymous said...

You have such a lovely blog. I like your wreath because it looks so much like mine....must be good taste. I have enjoyed my visit to your blog. Please feel welcomed to visit my blog as well.

Best wishes from deep south Texas,
Jessica
http://joymariesboutique.blogspot.com/